I stole this from Rachel's blog. It's always interesting to see what other people put, but also interesting to see what you come up with about yourself.
I am: a wife, a dog mom, a reader, a teacher
I want: to become a better writer and to homeschool my (future) children
I dislike: No Child Left Behind and the direction public schools are headed
I miss: teaching social studies and science
I fear: a world where civilians can't have guns
I feel: sad for kids with parents that won't make time for them
I hear: dogs playing
I smell: garlic that we used in tonight's dinner.
I crave: Harry Potter. I need a fix every so often.
I cry: easily.
I usually: think there is nothing worth watching on TV
I search: for ways to relax and de-stress
I wonder: what it would be like to live in a different time in history
I regret: not saving books I read as a kid
I love: the rain
I care: about my family and my dogs
I always: procrastinate by doing anything but what I should be doing
I worry: about too many little things
I am not: good at anything that involves throwing, hitting or kicking a ball
I believe: parents need to ask more questions about public school practices
I sing: in the car when no one else can hear me
I don't always: clean the house enough
I argue: in my head with public school policies
I write: stories about experiences from my own life
I win: when I dance
I lose: papers at work all the time, but I usually find them or my students find them :)
I wish: Eddie had weekends off
I listen: to music in order to fall asleep
I can usually be found: tapping my feet or jumping around the house at random times
I am scared: of heights and my dogs running away
I forget: names of people and places when my brain is full
I am happy: when I don't have to worry about staying caught up at work
Wow. This was harder than I thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment