CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Introduction

I'm not sure about this whole blog thing. I know a few people with blogs, and it seems like a good way to keep people updated about what's going on in my life. I don't know why anyone outside of my family and friends would want to read about my life, and I don't want just anybody to read my blog. So, I'm going to see if I can figure out how to keep my blog private.

The title of my blog comes from a quote I absolutely love: "She is too fond of books, and it has addled her brain." ~ Louisa May Alcott My brain is addled, but it's not so much from reading books, but my job. That's all for now.

1 comments:

CJ

Fun, fun, fun!!

I like your book list. I really liked the 13th tale and Pillars of the Earth. I have not read the others.

The dance clip was great! I guess that I am old fashioned--I still like your original dress best. I know that it is no longer in fashion, but since when have I ever been fashionable?

This is a good time of year to think about your relationship with God and what type of worship you feel comfortable with. I hope that you can find people that you can discuss many of the issues that come up during study, meditation and worship services. I think that you will find a lot of joy in good fellowship. I hope that you can find a group that both you and Eddie can enjoy.

Merry Christmas to you, Eddie and the bowsers.

Post a Comment