CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

So Spoiled

Well another Christmas has come and gone, and even at 26 I am still spoiled. I thought my dad was crazy for having 2 iPods: one for the Bose in the bedroom and one for everything else. Well, what do ya know I was wanting another one too. I got an iPod 2 birthdays ago. A 2G, which seemed perfect at the time. Well I have to be choosey about what I put on it because it won't hold all of my music. Plus we got a great speaker that the iPod plugs into for our bedroom and got rid of the monster stereo. Ever since we got that I rarely carry my iPod around with me because I forget to grab it from the bedroom or if I do take it with me to work or something I leave it there on accident and don't have any music to fall asleep to for several days. Boy, I've got a hard life don't I. So I started thinking aloud about how it would be nice to have a second iPod that I could carry with me. Especially since the newest nano model has 8G and costs the same as the one I have with 2G. I wouldn't have bought one for myself, but I would never turn down one given as a gift. So Eddie passed on the word that I wanted one, and that I just what I got for Christmas from Eddie's mom. :) It's pink! So now my mom and I have fraternal twin iPods (hers is purple).

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment