CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dance Video

This clip is from a feis (fesh) in August. This is the third dance I do when I compete. It is a set dance, which is danced to a certain tune, but each school choreographs different steps.

3 comments:

Mike

Nicole, I believe this is the first time I have seen a movie of you performing an Irish dance. The steps look very difficult (and fast!) Good job!

Thanks for posting.

- U. Mike

Nicole

Thanks Mike. Actually video taping someone dancing at an Irish dance competition is not allowed. With all of the cameras and phones with video capabilities, it is easy to take video without being too obvious. Thanks Mom for breaking the rules and capturing some of my dancing on video. :)

sgatwood

Grandma A- I have always liked to read, but getting involved with e-mail has taken a lot of my time, and I don't do as much as I used to. And lately I can't even remember much of what I read a few weeks later, is discouraging. This is a good time in your life to read, once kids come there isn't too much time to do it.

Post a Comment