CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Gilcrease Orchard

We took another trip to the orchard on Saturday morning. It was a little cooler that it has been. We got some big squash and zucchini and an Armenian Cucumber. I've never tried this type of cucumber before so if I like it I'll have to go pick more. I just got a small one, but there were some that were probably 12 inches long. That's a lot of cucumber! It's nice living behind the orchard. We need to go there more often. I'm looking forward to pumpkin season.








A giant zucchini right at the front of the row. This picture doesn't do it justice. It was at least a foot long and probably 3-4 inches in diameter. We didn't dare pick something so big, but someone else was brave enough to pick it by the time we left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment