CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Can Do It By Myself

The last few days have been incredible busy for me and Nate. Poor little guy has been getting less sleep during the day than he needs, but he's been a trooper. Grandma Peggy came over to babysit on Tuesday while Eddie and I placed two new vending machines in a school nearby our house. Here's a little tidbit to tide you over until Nate and I get back from St. Louis. I'm sure I'll have lots to blog about and tons of pictures.



Nate thinks he such a big boy now that he doesn't have to sit in his tub. It might be time to start giving the big tub a try.

1 comments:

Unknown

you're in st. louis? you must go to Ted Drewes. And the zoo, arch, science museum, art museum, the muny, etc. etc. i love that place!

Post a Comment