Monday, August 2, 2010
Catching Up - Visiting with Cousins
My cousin Rachel and her three kids (twins Karena and Hannah and Tyler) came to visit in St. George back in June. My mom, Nate and I went up to visit for the day. This is the first time the 3 kids had seen Nate in person, and there wasn't enough of him to go around. I think Tyler was the most interested. He asked if he could feed Nate a bottle and hold him several times. All of the kids got a turn with Nate. I also got to spend some time outside with the kids while they drew with chalk. One of the twins impressed me by spelling Nathan's name as Nathin. The twins are only going into 1st grade this fall so I was impressed at such a good spelling. I think her spelling makes more sense than the way it is actually spelled. Maybe we should file for a name change. Here are a few pictures that my mom took. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
They impress me, too. They've learned how to read so quickly and mostly on their own.
I love the pictures - especially the one with all three of them outside. Could you send me a full size copy?
I enjoyed seeing you all too. I wish we lived closer and could visit more often. We'd love for you to come visit us out here sometime.
Post a Comment