Nate went to Discovery Park on Wednesday to play with Mia and Sophia. We all ended up getting a little bit wet. Good thing since it's starting to get super hot again.
.JPG) |
| Nate was happy for about 2 minutes, and then he'd had enough. |
Nate decided to give himself a pink mustache today. Unfortunately, I had a bad mom moment and didn't know he'd done it until a few minutes later. Thank goodness he didn't poke himself in the eye or something with the pen. He grabs everything so I have to really watch him and when I'm not watching carefully enough this is what happens...
Nate's favorite thing to do is pull himself up into a standing position. He really likes using legs to pull up, and if your wearing anything with an elastic waist you may find yourself without shorts if you're not careful. He's not afraid of anything crazy kid so he'll stand himself up and then just decide to let go an see what happens. I'm getting a lot of exercise these days...
0 comments:
Post a Comment