CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nathan's First Plane Ride and more

 My Mom, Nate and I felw to St. Louis to visit family. We were there for 4 1/2 days.


Day 1 - Friday: Randy and Lisa came over just in time for lunch. We all headed out for our first meal at Lion's Choice (even though Mike almost has us all convinced that Lion's Choice was closed due to an E. Coli investigation). Josh, Amada, and Sarah came over after school. We all just hung out and had a good time. We even had tornado warnings, sirens and all, that evening. That was not my idea of a good time, but obviously it turned out to be nothing.



Day 2 - Saturday:

We spent the morning and afternoon and Grandma and Grandpa's house. Then we went over to Randy and Lisa's house for Lion's Choice and to hang out for the evening.

Nate taking a bath in Grandma's kitchen sink.


Lion's Choice #2


Nate, Sarah, and I on the trampoline.



Nate and Josh
Day 3 - Sunday: Mike, Randy, Grandpa, and Sarah went to the Cardinals game. The rest of us ate Lion's Choice (#3) at the house. Aunt Lisa, Amanda, Grandma, Mom, Nate and I went to the mall to take Nate on the carousel.

Ready for the Cardinals game.








Day 4 - Monday: Nate, Mom, Grandpa, and Grandma and I went to Lion's Choice (#4) for lunch and then off to the St. Louis Zoo. We flew home that evening.








2 comments:

CPTA

Awesome posts! I haven't kept up with mine. Nate's mustache is cute! But I know what you mean about keeping a close eye on him... Tristan likes his daddy's work things A LOT!!! I love looking forward to the things that TL well get to, after seeing what Nate can do! =) We're right behind ya! Well hope all is well with you guys! Hope we can make it back up there soon!

Lauren and Bryan

Nicole I love your timeline pictures on the left! I want to do the same on my blog!

Post a Comment