The last video I posted was from the beginning of July when Nate was just starting to do his army crawl. Now here we are at the end of July and you can see how he's progressed. Needless to say, I can't sit down for more than a few minutes while he's awake because he's getting into everything. His favorite thing to crawl to is the dog toys so I am constantly putting them out of his reach. He's discovering a whole new world from his new point of view and is finding lots of fun things to do on the floor. Nate is also staying awake for longer stretches of time so he is keeping me busy.
Eddie has just been working a lot and trying to fit in some golf when he can. Amazingly enough I still read about as much as I did before Nate was born. I've been re-reading some books from the Twilight series, slowly but surely working on Eat, Pray, Love for my book club, and working my way through a book about staying organized and being efficient about getting things done around the house.
Here are a few pictures and videos for your enjoyment.
 |
| Nate giggles when Eddie hangs him upside down. |
.JPG) |
| Nate enjoying some peas in a mesh feeder. Thanks Brady and Solveig! |
.JPG) |
| Nate has discovered the pantry is a fun place to explore. |
1 comments:
Nicole these are so cute! Congrats Nate on HIGH Crawling now... Tristan's low crawling in circles still but it's amazing how much these two are learning!!! I love how he reacts when he tries to mouth the door stop. He's such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment