Nate's been having a rough couple of days. He had a fever for two days, and today he's just hurting and is just not a happy camper. Molars are rough. I don't even want to figure out how many molars he still has waiting to come in. Not a pleasant thought.
We finally had a day with no where to be and no one to see so we did absolutely nothing this morning and then drove up to Mt. Charleston this afternoon for some fresh air. There was still a lot of snow on the ground. The dogs loved it as usual, but Nate did not once he discovered that snow is cold. This was Nate's first snow experience.
And a video of Nate having fun on the car ride home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How nice that you live so close to the mountains that you can have a snow day when you want one!
-Randy
Hey Nicole! Sorry Nate's not feeling so well. We had some rough days with TL's teeth too! If you're interested, go to this site. http://www.amberartisans.com/ , Ari, myself and Tristan wear them. I can definitely say that they work. Good luck! I'm glad that you enjoyed Mt. Charleston. I miss the snow!
Post a Comment