CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

March

Nate's got a great life. He gets to ride all sorts of things - Daddy, the vacuum, his firetruck. The dogs haven't figured out that they are meant to be horses yet, but I'm sure that's coming. Nate has figured out how to walk backwards and in circles and is attempting to run, but that usually ends in falling down at this point. He's also learned how to say banana in sign language. Nate tried a fresh mango for the first time and loved it. He is a fruitaholic. I'm not complaining that's for sure. That's the lastest and greatest of Nate.

Riding the Daddy horse


Art Project

Sticker Art

Mmm Pasta sauce makes a good 5 o'clock shadow

Nathan the vacuum rider


Lunch at Grandma's house

Mohawk by Grandma
I subbed for the first time since I quit teaching about a year and a half ago. First real day of work and it was a long one! I subbed 2nd grade at an inner city school and I got the worst class according to all the other teachers. Luckily I won't need to sub at that school again since I will be able to start subbing for the school district this week. I will probably sub 90% time at the last school I worked at before I quit. I know a lot of people there and they have been asking me for months when I'll be able to sub for them. They need people almost every day. Bonus is that is not too far away from where we live.

As far a church goes, Eddie and I have our last temple prep class tonight. I just received my first calling to be the Primary secretary. I am really looking forward to being part of primary. I will get to work with some wonderful ladies.

I am dancing several times in the next few weeks for St. Patrick's day so I'll probably have some dance pictures to post next time. :)

1 comments:

CJ

Super busy, but all good stuff. I am glad that they have plenty of teaching opportunities.

Working with good people at church is great. Two of my best friends I met while serving in a Relief Society Presidency.

Eddie makes a great horse. I am glad Nate is training him well. Love ya, Cindi

Post a Comment