CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Milkshakes, Fairs and Dragons

Nathan's List of New Things:
1) He can say uhoh, baby and ow (and a lot of other things we don't understand yet).
2) He climbs! I will post a video as soon as I can catch one.
3) He loves raisins and pretzels.


Nathan discovered the joys of a vanilla milkshake from In N Out Burger.



Last Saturday we went to the Clark County Fair in Logandale, which we've been to annually since Peggy and Bill moved up to Logandale. We took Nate last year and even went the day I found out I was pregnant with Nate 2 years ago. The forecast called for story weather, but we decided to risk it. Right when we got there it was raining and hailing and very cold so we ducked into a tented booth to wait it out. Luckily the rain calmed down while we were there, but it was still pretty cold. Nate loved seeing all the animals this year. He even got to see a camel that was about 10 feet away from where we were standing. The trip was worth it despite the weather.


Waiting out the rain and hail. Brrrrr.


Nate mooed when we told him there was a cow.

Nate thought it was hysterical when the goats and sheep sniffed or nibbled on him.





Nate and Grandpa.

We decided to play dress up with Nate's Halloween costume. He refused to wear the hood for Halloween, but now that he loves hats he didn't mind.




1 comments:

Solveig Atwood

Looks like you guys have been having fun! "Uh-oh" is one of the only words Henry can stay (at least that is intelligible). I love that Nate finally loves the Halloween costume!

Post a Comment