Eddie, Nate, and I had a low key 4th of July this year. We would have enjoyed the fireworks in Logandale again this year, but they were on Saturday and Eddie was working. We had a lazy Sunday that ended with homemade fish and chips and watching various fireworks across the valley from a spot in our neighborhood with a good view. Nate was looking super cute of course.
I predict that Nate will be crawling sometime in August. Watch this video and tell me what you think.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What is your recipe for fish & chips?
He is looking cute! Hopefully Nate and Henry can meet up sometime soon.
I think he will too! Tristan is well on his way also! I love how they stick their bottoms in the air... GO Nathan!
He is well on his way. Definitely crawling by August, walking by November, and driving a car by April. Watch out.
Cindi
Post a Comment