CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Our Little Family

We had these taken back in May by a friend of mine (Jeanna Hayes http://www.jeannahayes.com/) . She is the same photographer than did Nate's 1 month photos. Nate was a little more cooperative this time. The pictures were taken at Floyd Lamb State Park, which is about 5 minutes from our house. There are over  100 pictures so unfortunately I can't share them all. Here are some of my favorites.

6 comments:

Jan

These are so excellent! They really capture your young family so nicely. I love the emotion that comes through. Jeanna Hayes did some very nice work, but with you three, how could she not?

CPTA

Great pictures Nicole. Beautiful family. We need one too.

CJ

I have so many favorites! You all look so happy, it is lovely to see!

Love ya, Cindi

Unknown

looks great! i bet you can already tell how much bigger nate is :)

Deneen

Wow, these really are great pictures Nicole. You have a beautiful family.

Solveig Atwood

Gorgeous photos, Nicole! What a cute family you have :)

Post a Comment