CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Little Brother

So in the last month I've had two ultrasounds. Last month we found out that Nathan is going to have a little brother, which he tells everyone. He is quite excited about the idea. His name choices have gone from Benny (from the Boxcar Children books), to Dudley (from Harry Potter), to Nathan (because Nate wants to change his name to Harry Potter so baby brother can be Nathan). Luckily he's not too attached to any of these ideas.

Last month little brother was weighing in at 5 ounces. 4 weeks later he's weighing in at 12 ounces. He's growing well and as healthy as can be. He's been wiggling and kicking up a storm too all throughout the day and during ultrasounds. He's a bit of a trouble maker when they are trying to find his heartbeat or get shots of other things.

I am 20 weeks now so halfway there or about 4 1/2 months. It feels like I have a long time to go, but there is so much to do before little brother is born. Unfortunately we were not able to locate Nate's baby clothes that I had saved and a few other things in our storage unit so I have to figure out what all we need. 5 years is a big gap between babies so I feels like I'm doing this for the first time again somewhat.

11 weeks


15 weeks






I need to get a more current belly shot this week.

I'll have another ultrasound in 6 weeks, right before Thanksgiving. Hopefully Nate will be able to come along for that one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment