Mom and Dad got in Tuesday afternoon just in time for dinner. I had planned on cooking, but when it came down to it I couldn't be bother by all that work so we went to Qdoba down the street. We spent some time in the backyard and somehow Nate renewed his interest in his 3 bikes and entertained us all.
On Wednesday Eddie went to work and the rest of us just had a relaxed day hanging out and catching up. That evening we went to a free concert in a park in Sparks (a suburb of Reno I guess) about 20 minutes away. They have these concerts every Wednesday for the whole summer. It's great. We brought a picnic and just hung out for a few hours. Beautiful weather again.
Nate was gettin' his groove on towards the end. He had a lot of fun.
Stay tuned for the next 3 installments of our adventures with Grandma and Grandpa.
.jpg)
1 comments:
Not sure what was more fun--watching Nate enjoy the slide so much or watching the face he made when mom gave him a kiss. What a kid.
Post a Comment