There were some animals like the bears and tortoise that were hibernating, but the rest were mostly out where we could find them. Watching the cheetahs and two 9 month old wolves was the best part. Here are some pictures from our day. I got better pictures of the animals than I do of Nate. Perhaps if Nate was in the zoo I'd get some better pictures of him.
Saturday, January 19, 2013
The Animal Ark
There is a place called the Animal Ark just North of us. They are closed for the winter, but have a few weekends they open up to see the animals in the winter. We went to check it out today. It was cold, but not too terrible if we were in the sun. It was snowy and muddy walking around so it was a good thing we all wore our boots. Nate seemed to like it, but like any 3 year old, his interest in the animals does not last as long as ours.
There were some animals like the bears and tortoise that were hibernating, but the rest were mostly out where we could find them. Watching the cheetahs and two 9 month old wolves was the best part. Here are some pictures from our day. I got better pictures of the animals than I do of Nate. Perhaps if Nate was in the zoo I'd get some better pictures of him.
There were some animals like the bears and tortoise that were hibernating, but the rest were mostly out where we could find them. Watching the cheetahs and two 9 month old wolves was the best part. Here are some pictures from our day. I got better pictures of the animals than I do of Nate. Perhaps if Nate was in the zoo I'd get some better pictures of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment