Here are some other random things from the last few days.
Nate has not been Nate for probably a month now (or at least it seems that long). He is still Jake, Wilson, Brewster, or whoever he decides for the moment. He will correct us if we call him Nate or one of our silly nicknames that we have for him. He also has been using our rolling laundry sorter as a pirate ship. I didn't think to get any pictures of that though.
I took Nate to a Gymnastics gym yesterday to meet up with some friends for open gym time. Basically for 45 minutes and $5 the kids can have free run of the gym. Nate loved it, but I think we sort of overwhemed by having so many options that he only played in each area for a few minutes before moving on. I was too busy chasing him around to get any pictures though. We have plans to go back in a few weeks.
Here is a cool train track set up Eddie made last night. We've probably made about 15 different versions since he got it. It's fun and challenging for us to figure out how to put it all together with all the bridges and pieces that go in mutliple directions.
Nate's favorite place right now is Barnes and Noble. A few weekends ago we discovered that it has a train table and lego table in the kid's section so we come for some free indoor play when it's too chilly out. Today we stopped by before we went to Costco. The deal is that we have to read a book first before he can play. There are always other kids there for at least some of the time. We've gone twice and I've just grabbed a book each time to browse while he plays.
I have my dance class tonight so I'll update on how that went in my next blog. I'll try to capture more of the everyday moments as we are out doing things.
0 comments:
Post a Comment