CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Moose don't go bowling...

... but Nate does!

We decide that on our last day to spend a full day together as a family for a little while that we would take Nate bowling for the first time. His only knowledge of bowling was a page in a picture book that says, "Moose don't go bowling." We went down to the Suncoast Hotel/Casino around 9:30 so there were not many people there. Nate got his own 6 pound ball and bowling shoes. He loved it, and did great for the first game. About 2 frames into the second game he lost interest from being tired, hungry and because he's two. I'll let the pictures and videos tell the story of Nate's experience.






We had a nice lunch at Claim Jumper after bowling, and Nate even got to see a moose (head). It was a fun morning.

I'm back to work tomorrow and school starts on Monday. Busy times ahead.

1 comments:

CJ

I loved it! He is surprisingly good. Many adults only get gutter balls.

Post a Comment