CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2012

July into August

This is what Nate did one day when he was supposed to be going to sleep. After still hearing him up for a while I went to go check on him to see if there was a reason he wasn't sleeping. Sure enough he's found entertainment in the Kleenex box on the bookshelf by his crib. Silly kid. There was a lot more than it looks like in this picture. Luckily he still took a nap afterwards once all the fun was removed from his crib.



We went out to Cold Creek to hike/walk around and see some wild horses. Cold Creek is past the Mt. Charleston and Lee Canyon exits on the 95 heading North and past a state prison. We had gone out there once before when I was pregnant with Nate. We saw a lot of wild horses and took a little walk down to a resevoir or pond or whatever it may be called where some wild horses were hanging out. We were fairly close, but they didn't seem to care.


We were just across the pond from this guy and a lady was sitting on a rock just to the left side of the picture watching him. They are very used to people.


Lots of little guys with their moms.

Phantom enjoyed wading in the water and didn't seem to mind the horses even he seemed nervous of horses in the past.

Nate was a bump last time we were here in October 2009.

Less than 3 weeks before I go back to work. The time is flying now that the end is in sight and I have planning to do. I'm still at my same school as last year, but it is still undecided whether I will be teahcing 3rd or 4th. Either way I feel more comfortable than teaching Kinder another year. I'll gets some posts up of my classroom as soon as I can get in a starting working on it. I am going for a Detective/Mystery theme this year since I have planning time. I guess watching all the Sherlock episodes has gotten to my brain. Fun times ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment