CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 23, 2011

Catching Up on November

Now that I am on break for a few weeks and all of the Christmas baking and shopping and wrapping is done, I have have time to catch up on what we've been doing for the last few months.

Eddie and I find it hard to make time for a date Nate with opposite days off, but we worked it out so Nate could spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa and we could go out to dinner. We decided to go to the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace, a place where we spent many nights when we were dating, and have dinner and see what was left of our favorite shops to look in. We came across a new restaurant called Max Brenner: Chocolate by the Bald Man. The food was excellent and so was the hot chocolate we both ordered. After dinner we wandered around and discovered none of the stores we used to venture into were still there so we didn't stick around long. Nate was super cute in his fuzzy jammies while he spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He always loves taking a bath in Grandpa's big bathtub. If I ever figure out how to edit videos I'll post a cute one that is slightly inappropriate at the end.



Eddie's risotto

My supper yummy BLT

Mmmm hot chocolate



We took Nate to his first UNLV basketball game when Eddie brought home free tickets from work. Nate was in awe at first, but then got into it clapping when everyone else clapped. We only last until halftime, but Nate was done sitting still ever before that. Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch him clapping on video, but we just laughed and laughed at how funny he was.



On November 20th, Nate, Grandpa and I drove up to St. George for Haddie's blessing. We got to see Brady, Solveig and Henry too, but the visit was not nearly long enough. I didn't get any fantastic pictures of Nate and Henry who are a month apart in age. They didn't really play together, but interacted a bit. They were both especially interested in a cat they spotted through the window.


Brady and Henry


Amy, Justin, and Haddie

This video is the best I got. The lighting is bad, and it's hard to hear what Nate and Henry are saying over everyone else talking in the background. It's too bad we live so far away. It would be fun to have a cousin so close in age close by. Haddie will be big enough to play with soon enough though.


We had Thanksgiving and Mom and Dad's house this year with Peggy and Bill. Nothing too crazy, but the food and company was excellent.


Nate eating his favorite: a black olive stuck on his finger.


Testing out the traditional Atwood appetizer before we all eat.


I'll blog soon about December and Nate's 2nd birthday. Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment