I'll try to post something with pictures this weekend when I have the energy.
1. Nate got his picture taken with some burros or as he says beeros and with a school bus. He was definitely more thrilled about the picture with the school bus. Nate loves school buses and looks for them anytime we are driving around.
2. I got a lovely box of chocolates from one of my students and a very nice note from another parent thanking me. It's always nice to know there are parents that appreciate what I'm doing especially when I feel like a broken record telling kids to stop this or stop that. There must be some learning going on.
3. I found out today that this coming Wednesday will be the deciding factor about whether I still have my Kinder job and may possibly get a contract or lose my position altogether and just sub day to day as opposed to long term. Someone that was surplussed from another school could take the Kinder position at my school since it's technically open since I don't have a contract. Whatever happens, I am just going with the flow.
4. Eddie takes naps at work almost daily.
5. I have been battling sinus headaches and allergies/cold for a week and a half now and I'd like to get well again so I can enjoy my weekends and be productive. I really don't want feeling cruddy to get in the way of Halloween decorating this weekend. :)
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hope everything works out. Keep us posted. Hope all is well in Vegas:) Get feeling better. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment