| Pushing buttons, one of Nate's favorite hobbies. |
| Flying a plane all by himself |
Here are a few pictures of Nate inside Eddie's guitar case. When he first got in he curled up and layed down. I wish I had gotten a picture of that.
Eddie is about at the end of week two at Zappos. He is still doing training, but has taken a few phone calls here and there. So far so good. Definitely an adjustment, but in a good way.
Amy and Justin are coming for dinner tomorrow. Figured we'd better fit dinner in before Haddie is born. Can't wait to meet her.
2 comments:
We have the 8 person pass to the Discovery Museum and we go all the time, so anytime you want to go again we will get you in for sure!
I loved the Leid Discovery Museum. Maybe one day while I am in town I'll find an opportunity to take Austin. It looks like Nate had a lot of fun and I am glad Eddie is doing well with his new job so far too.
Post a Comment