Okay I'm sure you've figured out that Nate is more dog than kid at the moment. We re surprised that it took him this long to go out the dog door. This video is at Grandma's house where the dog door is much smaller, requiring a head first method. At home we have a very large dog door and Nate sort of straddles it to get in and out. We've had to lock Nate and the dogs in or Nate is outside in two seconds. Makes our lives even more interesting than before. :)
Nate is also now a Member of Costco with his own business membership. His picture is even on the back of his card. Eddie had to get a replacement card today and the lady made on for Nate too. Of course, without the barcode and other important info on it. Pretty nice of her.
My latest news, which came as quite a shock, is that the school district is doing a small amount of hiring. I've been on 3 interviews this week. The first interview was for a school that is over an hour drive each way for me. Way too far away, but I went to the interview anyway just to keep the door open or other opportunities. I thought for sure that would be the only call I got. I went on a second interview at a school not far from the first school I worked in, but I didn't get that position. Yesterday I went on an interview for a Kindergarten position. I honestly never had any interest in Kinder, let alone any experience in the lower grades other than subbing. But, I can't pass up an opportunity. I hear about that one on Monday. I have very mixed feelings about going back to teaching at all, but if I get offered a job I will take it. There would be some benefits for sure, but being away from Nate so much will be hard. However it would only be for 9 months, plus holidays and breaks. We would survive. Otherwise I will go back to subbing a few days a week and probably working at the Gap once a week.
After that mouthful, how about some pictures of a little blonde boy.
| Playing with Grandpa's stuffed animals. |
| Watching TV with Jasmine |
| Bopping Grandma's floor |
We had Amy and Justin over for dinner last night. It was so nice to have a chance to talk. We also got to play a fun game that Amy and Justin so graciously let us borrow so we can play just the two of us. We'll definitely have to have dinner again after Haddie is born and they feel up to venturing out.
2 comments:
Well, since I'll be visit "home" more next year, we'll have to get the boys together!!! He's growing up so fast Nicole! Thanks for the updates... =)
I love Nate and the doggie door! I'm anxious to hear if you get the teaching job. I'm sure that whatever happens will be best for you and your family! good luck with everything; looking forward to hopefully seeing you in a few months!
Post a Comment