CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Rainy Days

Last week we had several days with some good rain. It rained on my birthday, but I didn't get to enjoy it since I worked all day. Nate had some fun though while my mom watched him. It rained again Friday afternoon/evening while we were celebrating birthdays at Mom and Dad's house so we all got to enjoy it. Nate doesn't seem to mind the rain at all.


Thanks to everyone for all the birthday cards and calls. Turning 29 isn't very exciting (I don't think any age really is after 21), but I started thinking about making a list of 30 Things to Do Before I'm 30. I started on a list, but I'm not sure if I'll finish it. If I do I'll share it on here.

Work has been slow so I am only working about 15 hours this week, which means more time with Nate. He hasn't been quite himself lately probably because of the teeth he's got coming in and a little stomach bug. He's still pretty wild and crazy, just without the ravenous appetite he usually has all day long.

Eddie and I are going to go see the last (sniff, sniff) Harry Potter movie today while my Mom watches Nate. I'm really looking forward to that.

Here are a few random photos from the last few months. Enjoy!


Nathan asked Grandma to strap him into the carseat. I guess it's more fun being in the carseat outside of the car.


Going on a walk with Grandpa. I bet Nate had a great view.

I thik Nate is a rain lover like me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it rained the day he was born. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment