CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthdays and Such



Yesterday the four of us went to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Dad's birthday and my early birthday. The food and service was less than exceptional, but fortunately the company made up for it. We headed back to Mom and Dad's house for presents (Am I allowed to be so spoiled by my parents at 27?). I got the most awesome presents. All things I wanted and needed. I got a pregnant statue that I've had my eye on even before I was pregnant and some awesome maternity tops. I swear the maternity clothes are cuter than my regular stuff. I can still wear most of my shirts without my belly hanging out, but I was thinking about going to buy myself some maternity stuff that I can grow into over the next 5 months. Now I don't have to spend the money myself (Mom you're the best!). The white shirt says "Baby brings out the belly in me." The gray one is so comfy I might wear it every day for the next 5 months. However, I don't know that I can officially wear it yet since I haven't felt the baby move (for sure) yet. Soon...


Thanks to Grandma Malmstrom you can see a comparison of how I've grown from the middle of May to now. More and more people are commenting on how I am showing, even my 3rd graders. I am more than happy to wear clothes that show off my baby belly. I'm proud of it, so why hide it. I go for my next ultrasound on Thursday so I'll update with more baby pictures then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment