CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby Boy Pictures

I went for my doctors appointment today. I had an anatomy scan ultrasound and doctors appointment scheduled. The doctor was off delivering a baby so I just had the ultrasound and rescheduled my appointment with the doctor for tomorrow. The purpose of the anatomy scan is to look at the baby in detail to check for anything wrong. The ultrasound tech looked at the brain, heart, spine, arms, legs, kidneys, etc. She said everything looks exactly as it should, and it is definitely a boy. He's weighing around 7 ounces right now. I'm not sure if she said how long he is. The only thing she mentioned was the fluid in the sac was a little low so I need to drink more water. I feel like I drink a ton, but it's been 100+ degrees here so I must need even more right now.

We went to dinner tonight for my birthday with Eddie's parents, and the baby got his first clothing present and a super snuggly blanket. They're so cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment