A good place to buy books, CDs and movies is half.com, which is a section of eBay. It's not an auction. You just buy the item for the listed price. I bought a brand new DVD in shrink wrap for $3 plus shipping. That's a deal. Some people sell used items, but a lot of people have brand new items that are pretty cheap. I've also sold some books, CDs and DVDs on there successfully.
Speaking of books, I really need a bigger bookcase. My little bookcase is getting crowded, and it will been even worse when I bring books home from my classroom library at the end of the school year.

I'd love to have a huge, fancy built-in bookcase or even better a whole room that would be a library like all of the rich people from Jane Austen's books. Okay so it's not realistic, but I can dream can't I?
Speaking of books, I really need a bigger bookcase. My little bookcase is getting crowded, and it will been even worse when I bring books home from my classroom library at the end of the school year.
I'd love to have a huge, fancy built-in bookcase or even better a whole room that would be a library like all of the rich people from Jane Austen's books. Okay so it's not realistic, but I can dream can't I?

0 comments:
Post a Comment