CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Las Vegas Trip

Nate and I took a week long trip back home to visit the Grandparents. We stayed at Mom and Dad's house the entire time. We had some busy days and some lazy days, but we had a great time. I'll probably split this into two posts, and I'm not really in the mood for writing a lot right now so mostly pictures.

Nate and I flew out Easter afternoon. Our flight was delayed about 30 minutes, but it was only about an hour flight and Nate did great on the plane. It was his 3rd plane ride, but the first he was old enough to remember.  We had dinner after we got in and then stopped by for a quick visit with Nana and Popo (Grandma and Grandpa Blubaugh). It took us a while to figure out that Nate required someone in the room to fall alseep so it was a late night for us.




Monday we tried to go to the new Discovery Museum at the Smith Center, but it's closed on Mondays. Instead we stopped by Grandma's work to say hi (we've done this quite often) and grabbed lunch at Jason's Deli. Nate and I napped for a bit when we got home. The weather was nice so we cooked hotdogs on the fire pit in the backyard and told a silly story about a pirate to Nate.

Tuesday Nate got to spend the whole day with Nana and Popo so I don't have any picutres. He got to ride his new Big Wheel that will eventually make it's way up to us and play badminton. It sounds like he had a really fun day. Mom and I had a girls day. We got pedicures, had lunch and went to the Gap. Good day hanging out with just Mom.

Wednesday we made it to the museum with cute little Haddie. She's grown up so much since we moved. It was so much fun spending some time with her. She is quite the fearless adventurer. That evening Nate and I got to have dinner with Peggy and Bill at Red Robin, but Nate was so tired he wasn't being his usual crazy, silly self. 






















0 comments:

Post a Comment