The night before we made Nate's valentines. I found a bunch of cute ideas that didn't involve candy. I found a cute bug one that used fake bugs, but I decided that some of the kids might be scared by the bugs. So instead I printed out a cute little lady bug and we put bug stickers on the back. I wanted Nate to have a hand in making his valentines so luckily he liked coloring and attaching the lady bugs to the bug jars. They turned out cute and had a little 3 year old touch to them.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Early Valentine's Fun
A few times a month Nate and I get to go to the McQueen Fire Station for a playdate. The fire station has a meeting room that they rent out when it's empty. The play group organizer picks a theme for the day and everyone brings toys for the kids to play with and lunch and we play for a few hours. It's a pretty good set up. Yesterday the kids decorated a bag for their valentines, exchanged valentines and frosted cupcakes. The kids also brought stuffed animals to play with and ran around like crazy with those. Nate always has a blast.
The night before we made Nate's valentines. I found a bunch of cute ideas that didn't involve candy. I found a cute bug one that used fake bugs, but I decided that some of the kids might be scared by the bugs. So instead I printed out a cute little lady bug and we put bug stickers on the back. I wanted Nate to have a hand in making his valentines so luckily he liked coloring and attaching the lady bugs to the bug jars. They turned out cute and had a little 3 year old touch to them.
The night before we made Nate's valentines. I found a bunch of cute ideas that didn't involve candy. I found a cute bug one that used fake bugs, but I decided that some of the kids might be scared by the bugs. So instead I printed out a cute little lady bug and we put bug stickers on the back. I wanted Nate to have a hand in making his valentines so luckily he liked coloring and attaching the lady bugs to the bug jars. They turned out cute and had a little 3 year old touch to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
love the bugs--great idea! I am glad that he had so much fun with them.
Post a Comment