We have also discovered that Nate has a knack for jigsaw puzzles. I found 2 sets of puzzles with ABCs, numbers, shapes and animals at Costco. They were super cheap! I figured we'd just play with them or save them for later. But after doing one of the puzzles a few times for Nate and showing him how it goes together he shocked me by finding two pieces that had the same picture on them. He's starting to be able to match which pieces should go together and sometimes he can hook them together in the right place on his own. The best thing is that he can sit with us and complete a puzzle, which takes 10-15 minutes and doesn't get bored and want to leave. He just amazes me every day.
I'm done bragging now. :) I just never knew how much 2-year olds could do or say.
2 comments:
Oh how fun to watch him ride his bike! He sure is growing up. I loved hearing him say "Bike's getting Mommy! Bike's getting Mommy!" Was it hard to walk backward at a fast enough pace so you wouldn't get run over?
Taking a video of a kid on a bike coming right at you is kind of dangerous. I almost got run over a few times. Plus I was trying not to make the video really shakey. It turned out alright.
Post a Comment