CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Curious George

Last Saturday my mom and I took Nate to the Lied Discovery Museum to see the new Curious George Exhibit. Nate had fun with one minor meltdown after he squeezed through a gap in 2 walls into an exhibit that was behind a fence. Luckily I got him out without having to climb over the fence myself, but he kept wanting to go back in there resulting in some crying and throwing himself around. Right now at least one tantrum within a 3 hour time span is to be expected.


The exhibit Nate got into and was not happy to leave.

These steps were inside a rocket ship that had a slide at the top, but Nate wasn't too sure about the spiraling steps and never made it all the way up. It was not made for adults so I couldn't go up with him. Maybe next time.


Nate's favorite part of the Curious George exhibit was the elevator.





Hurricane Machine

We got to meet Curious George right before we left.

0 comments:

Post a Comment