Nate's list of words is growing every week. Today's new word is bubble. Here's what Nate can say so far: dada/daddy, mommy (finally!), uhoh, ow/owey, baby, puppy, papa (Grandpa), hi, no and eye. He still uses his sign language a lot, but he's starting to talk a lot too. Most of it is his cute little boy language that we don't understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nate knows so many words! He's totally showing Henry up. So far Henry can say Dada, something that sounds like it might be Mama, glasses, wash, uh-oh, and a few animal sounds. oh and he also says "Its" why he wants us to do Itsy-Bitsy Spider. I really wish we would have done sign language with him, I think it would have made communication a lot easier! Love the video, I can't wait to see Nate again sometime in the future!
Post a Comment