CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving



Nathan has been an expert at climbing up the stairs for quite some time, but we've never caught it on video before. He is now figuring out how to go down the stairs. We've been working with him on getting off the couch feet first instead of falling on his face. He's starting to do that on his own now and it has transferred to the stairs as well.









On Wednesday Nate started running a fever. He started feeling better on Thursday, but not good enough to enjoy eating any of the yummy Thanksgiving food. Nate's fever was gone by Thursday evening, but I still took him to the doctor today to make sure he didn't have an infection of some kind. No infection, but he might have had a virus. The doc said his temp was too high for it just to be teething. He is definitely teething on top of everything, which made for a very cranky day today.

All that aside, we had a great Thanksgiving. Eddie and I were in charge of the turkey (my specialty I guess), mashed potatoes and gravy and stuffing. Our parents brought lots of yummy things too. It turned out well. We are all sitting at a makeshift table for 6 made from 2 folding tables as our kitchen table only seats 4. This is our "dining room", but it's really just a catch-all room for now until we have a larger table.

As we head into December I have lot to do including a few small birthday celebrations for Nate, our 6th anniversary and Christmas. December should be very busy and a lot of fun. I am especially looking forward to this Christmas since Nate will be old enough to have some fun with it, and I won't be completely exhausted from having a newborn.

1 comments:

CPTA

Hi Nicole! Looks like you've got your hands busy with Nate on the move! =) Glad you enjoyed you Thanksgiving. Nate is weeks away from turning 1!!! Can't wait to read about it! Take care! =)

Post a Comment