CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Big Boy

A quick note and then some pictures, which I'm sure is all anyone really cares about when viewing my blog. Solids are going well. Nate likes everything so far: sweet potatoes, carrots, applesauce, and squash. I think peas will be next, and then I need to try making some fruit purees. I'm thinking apricots since they are in season. Maybe we'll make it to the orchard that is across from our house this week. Life's been busy. but good.

Nathan's first hike at Mt. Charleston.




Nate being cute on his play mat.






Nate's newest trick. Still wobbly, but getting the hang of it.



Posing for Grandma yesterday while mommy was at the chiropractor.


1 comments:

Solveig Atwood

How fun! Sounds like Nate is eating lots of different things...we're hoping that Henry will get there :) I think we're going to try him on avacados today. We're taking him hiking this weekend for the first time. We've been on lots of walks with him, but so far no hikes! We'll see how he does!

Post a Comment