CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chubby Cheeks

Second post of the day...amazing

I had another ultrasound today. Everything still looks looks. The little (or not so little) guy is weighing in at 4 pounds 10 ounces. Holy cow. He's nice and big. A little surprise at the end of my ultrasound today. The ultrasound tech did a 3-D ultrasound to see his face, just for fun I guess. So here are two pictures of the little monster. He looks pretty squished in there. It will be interesting to see what he really looks like when he's not squished. He's got some chubby cheeks though.
The little monster has finally got a first name for sure: Nathan. We are still deciding between two middle names. His room will be all set up soon too. I can't wait. We are painting this weekend.
All for now. More to come in a few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment