It's been nearly a month since I've posted more than a few pictures. I guess I'd better fill everyone in on the month of September.
Eddie had his 30th birthday. A big milestone I suppose, but we didn't make a huge deal out of it. We did find out an interesting tidbit though. Peggy and Bill (Eddie's mom and dad) were the same age we are now when they had Eddie. Peggy was 27 and Bill was 30.
I am failing at the completion of my baby bucket list so far. The only thing I've completed from my list is the pedicure with my mom, which was fantastic by the way. Thanks mom! I suppose I need to revise my baby bucket list at some point. Many of the projects I had planned will go undone, but that's okay. They will get done someday.
I had another ultrasound yesterday. Eddie and my mom came this time. I was shocked to learn that the little monster is weighing in at 3 pounds 1 ounce according to the ultrasound measurements. He's measuring a little bigger than his "age" right now for some reason, but they didn't seem concerned. Of course if he keeps growing like this I'm going to end up with a gigantic baby! I just hope he doesn't make it to 9 pounds or I'm in trouble. He needs to be in the 7 pound range like Eddie and I were.
This time we got the option to have 4 pictures printed out or 20 pictures put on a CD. I opted for the CD so I got all kinds of pictures this time. This picture was so funny and one I haven't gotten before. They also pointed out that little monster has hair. I didn't know they could see hair on an ultrasound. Kind of neat.
Here's a picture of Eddie and I together. Poor Eddie never winds up in any pictures so it was time to get a few. If it wasn't for my mom I wouldn't have much in the way of bump pictures. Now I've got a bunch to put in a fun pregnancy journal I bought and have been filling out.
I'll update more soon on what else we've been up to. That's all for now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment