I have been super busy the last few weeks. There isn't a whole lot to post about, but I'll give you an update.
I had another ultrasound on Wednesday. The little monster (my nickname for him because he beats me up all the time now) is getting big and so am I. He's weighing in at 1 pound 12oz. He doubled his weight again since my last ultrasound a month ago. Luckily no problems to report. I passed my glucose tolerance test that they do to check for gestational diabetes. I'm glad I don't have to worry about that.
I went swimming for the first time since I've been pregnant. It's been too hot here and my hips have been hurting so I figured swimming would feel good. I didn't think my bathing suit would fit still, but it does (barely). So you can see the ever expanding bump. I'm afraid of how big I'm going to be at the end. Hopefully by that time I can lay on the couch and not move because putting on shoes to go out anywhere will be very difficult.

The crib and dresser we bought are currently residing in our garage in very large boxes. We won't set up the baby's room just yet. As soon as we do I'll get some pictures. I did buy a very nice rocker/recliner last weekend, but it's not here yet. I'll take a picture when it comes in. It's so comfy, and much better than any glider chair I sat in. I was almost frustrated to the point of tears last weekend over chairs. Gotta love the pregnancy hormones! Thanks Mom and Dad for making it possible to get a chair that I love!
Mom and I did make an excursion to a craft fair on Friday. I love the craft fairs. They have another one in November. We'll see if we go to that one too. I bought the little monster an ornament for his first Christmas. I didn't get it personalized since we don't have a name picked for sure yet. I'll be able to write on it myself with a Sharpie after he's born. I also got 2 wooden hangings from a couple that is always at the craft fairs. I bought a few things from them last year too. I wanted to buy everything, but I can't have everything. They have one that says "A Future Picasso" with two clothes pins attached so you can hang artwork. I wanted it, but I don't need it for a few years. Hopefully I will be able to find it when the little monster is old enough to make pictures.
Thats all for now. I guess it didn't really end up being a mini update. I'll have more updates soon with more pictures.
0 comments:
Post a Comment