I just got this idea from another person's blog. I have a list of stuff to do before the baby comes, some of it fun and some of it necessary.
Nicole's Baby Bucket List
(to be completed by December 1st)
~Finish my dance scrapbook
~Make our wedding scrapbook (haven't started yet)
~Complete my Hypnobirthing class
~Read Baby Wise
~Get a pedicure with Mom :)
~Get our Christmas letter and cards completely ready
~Learn to do some very basic sewing on my machine and make something simple for Baby
~Work on one of my short children's stories and try submitting it to a magazine
~Help Mom finish the family picture project
~Do a very thorough cleaning of the house while I still have energy
~Organize my office area to make room for the baby and all of his stuff
~Take some time to put up my feet and just relax
I have other less fun or interesting house and business things to do as well. I'm keeping plenty busy even though I'm off work. I should be able to complete my entire Baby Bucket list by December, but I'm sure some things will not get done. Luckily the things on my list are things I want to do, but I forget sometimes that since I'm getting further along I spend a lot more time eating and napping now. :) The joys of pregnancy!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment