CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Books, books, and more books

Honestly if there is a group for people who are addicted to reading I should join. I am currently attempting to read several books at one time. I am tackling Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (for the 3rd or 4th time), starting Someone Else's Daughter (for my book club), educating myself with HypnoBirthing, Gentle Birth, Family Matters (about homeschooling), and another homeschooling book. I think this is getting a little out of hand, but then again there is nothing on TV that interests me at the moment so I mostly read.


I've decided that since not much of interest goes on in my life, I'm going to "review" some of the books I'm reading as I finish them in case you find any interest in them.


Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs


All of my book club members agreed this book was hard to get into, but it really picked up a few chapters in. The book follows several characters that belong to a knitting club. Many of their lives take various twists and turns with quite a surprising ending. I enjoyed the book, but it doesn't make it to my favorites list. There is a sequel, but I'm not terribly interested in reading it at this point. If you like books about friendship you might be interested in this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment