This museum had a lot more hands-on exploration type activities that we all loved. It's definitely not just for kids.
| The Truckee River exhibit. Nate probably could have played here the whole time. He loves the water. It snakes around the room, but I didn't get a picture of the whole thing. |
An airplane upstairs that had parts that would move on the wings, which is why Nate is turned around. I'll have to get a shot of the whole plane next time.
There was an ore cart on a track in a room for younger kids only. There were foam rocks and a conveyor belt system that would dump the rocks out of the shoot. Nate loved this room and found 2 other little boys to play with.
A video of the catapult. Sorry for my camera skills. I always forget I can't turn the camera when I'm taking a video.
A giant tire in the Nevada history section. This part was interesting for us. They had a mine, a telegraph and a pioneer/cowboy camp. Nate really liked it too.
A decorated Bristlecone Pine tree, one of our state trees.
The full shot of the cloud climber. Nate got almost to the top this time by following another kid. He's not scared at all.
He had such a good time that he didn't want to leave. We will definitely be back often.
0 comments:
Post a Comment