CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Farm and a Smile

We took a quick walk over to The Farm tonight since they had their pumpkins out and were staying open later in the evening than usual. Nate always has a good time. We will miss The Farm when we move, but I'm sure we'll find other fun places to visit.



Bulldozer the pig got to come out and eat tonight. Nate had fun petting him.

SOmehow I convinced Nate that looking at the camera was fun so I actually got a few pictures of him facing forward and smiling. Hopefully we can keep this up.





Nate and I had a good day trip to St. George to visit family before our move. We had a great time visiting.

2 comments:

Nicki

He looks so big! Kids change so much in a year, especially when they are his age. Good luck with your move;)

Jaclyn

Such cute pictures!

Post a Comment