Nate's been walking for a few weeks now and has improved tremendously. He's not falling down quite as much now and can walking holding things (preferably remotes) in both hands. Nate was sick for about a week. Not sure exactly what was wrong, but I've concluded it was teething, the sniffles and a stomach bug all wrapped in one. Poor little guy. I've never seen him lay down just about anywhere in the house before. I'd much rather have him up and about wreaking havoc than being sick. He's still teething and cranky, but otherwise healthy and eating a ton again. We took a trip to the park today. It was our first park visit since Nate's been walking. He loved it.
I apologize in advance for any neck pain you have have while watching the videos. I forgot I can't turn my camera while shooting videos.
 |
| Nate's new bike, which he absolutely LOVES! |
 |
Sick Day
|
 |
| Crazy post-slide static hair |
 |
Schoolbus Driver
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment