With Eddie's new schedule I've been in charge of the vending machines this month. I've taken Nate with me a few times, but it's much easier if I can leave him home with Eddie on a day he doesn't go into work until the afternoon. Business will slow down a bit over the summer since school will be out, but it will be a nice break for both of us.
Staying home with Nate has been great, and I can't imagine ever going back to work. The fact that he is teething has made the past week a little more interesting, especially when he is screaming his head off in the grocery store and everyone is staring. That's a new experience for me, but one I'll have to get used to with kids. I will be embarking on the adventure of making baby food at home and seeing what kind of faces Nate makes when he's tastes something other than milk. Nate will be 6 months old in a little over a week, and that is when our journey will begin. He's a pro at eating rice cereal, but pureed carrots will be a whole different experience. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures, and hopefully I won't be cleaning carrots off of the ceiling. I think the dogs are about to become Nate's best friends.
Nate loves to grab his feet and suck on his toes now.
This is the outfit Nate wore for some family pictures we had taken. The pictures were taken by the same friend who did Nate's 1 month photo shoot. I can't wait to see them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment