Nathan rolled from his back to his tummy for the first time on February 28th (1 week shy of 3 months old). He's done it here and there since then, but today he's done it several times. I woke up this morning (after a nice 9 hour sleep for Nate) to find Nathan on his tummy in his crib. I'm sure once he woke up and started flailing about he rolled himself over. I doubt that he slept that way for any period of time. If he rolls over to his tummy he is pretty much stuck there at this point. He's quite fast now once he decides he wants to roll over. He has only rolled to his left so far.
Sitting up on the couch in his new "big boy" jammies.
St. Patrick's Day
Cool Dude in his stroller after a nighttime walk.
3 comments:
oh nicole~ that's so great! Tristan's nowhere near that, but man he seems like he wants to crawl already! he needs to learn how to roll over first. =) Oh! by the way, I'll be in Vegas from April 5th - April 12th but 9-11 I'll be at a wedding in california. I hope that I'll be able to see you while I'm in town. Our two little ones can meet too!!! =)
I love the laughing St Patty's day picture and the skinny little butt one above it. Congrats Nathan on learning how to rock and roll!
Way to go, Nate! Oh my goodness, he is so cute!
Post a Comment